Gymnastics, Arts & Crafts, Games & More!
This is a day camp from 9 am - 2 pm for kids ages 5-12 who are interested in learning the basics of gymnastics or improving their current gymnastics level. Each day will be packed with fun activities, including gymnastics rotations (on the floor, bars, beam, airtrack and vault), athletic games, arts & crafts, obstacle courses, supervised open gym time, and learning routines for the end-of-week showcase! See our sample schedule below. Campers will have a blast all week!
30 S La Patera Ln, #4
Goleta, CA 93117
Please have your child:
- Wear a mask - masks are required indoors by the state of CA in youth settings
- Bring a water bottle, a snack for the morning, and a packed lunch
- Wear athletic clothing they are comfortable going upside down in
- Bring tennis shoes for outdoor time
- Have their hair tied up (if their hair gets into their eyes)
- Bring a towel on Wednesday for Water Wednesday!
Sign up below:
Already a Spirals Family? Parent Portal Login
9:00-9:30: Warm-Up Game or Dance and Stretching
9:30-9:50: Rotation #1: Bars
9:50-10:10: Rotation #2: Beam
10:25-10:50: Parachute and Hoop Games
10:50-11:10: Rotation #3: Vault
11:20-11:45: Rotation #4: Airtrack
1:00-1:30: Routines for showcase
1:30-1:50: Games & Open Gym
1:50-2:00: Prep for dismissal